Nov 22, 2004

T-minus 30 hours...

...until my archticture project is due. I finished the eighth inch model late this afternoon after I woke up and collected some more desert weeds to use as trees and other plants. I'll post some pics of that as soon as I get some more time. I finished watercoloring my plan and section tonight as well, after Ben and I got pizza at Dominos. Papa John's is better, but Dominos is cheaper. And a bit closer by about fifty feet. There are literally fifty pizza places within a mile radius of campus. I want to write a book critiquing them all. I got ham and an order of cinnastix, or whatever they're called. Good stuff. Hungry tonight, even after a snack of Jen's pumpkin pie. What's left to do? In the next thirty hours I need to: make 4 photo collages in photoshop of my site, do 4 watercolored rendered perspective drawings, the project statement, and create a new process book. If I can't beg off a delay in the sociology project in sociology later today (monday), I'll have to do it all on tuesday after my review. And I also need to write a paper on life of Pi too. I'll have about oh, three hours after studio to get that done tuesday. Ok to bed. Having trouble keeping eyes open.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende