Dec 3, 2011

bipolar

My three hour nap schedule keeps slipping, so at this point, its more like two three hour naps every 36 hours. I'm pretty fried right now so I'm going home.

Architecture school has made me bipolar.
My mood swings wildly from total abject depression where I think I'm one of the most obstinately stupid people in the school and wasting everyone's time and that I should drop out and never design again, to this incredible euphoric optimism of a wonderful bright future riding the crest of the sustainable and integrated infrastructural design along with my shiny brilliant peers where the the silhouette of the bare tree limbs against the brilliant blue sky is the most jaw dropping double rainbow experience. Especially after coffee.

Lots of coffee.

I need to get a grip and some perspective. The combination of sleep deprivation, especially cumulative deprivation, too much trance music and 18 hour stretches in front of the computer can be seductive in their own way, but is ultimately counter to my goals. Lets just say that I can't wait until this semester is over.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende