Dec 14, 2011

Le Dinner Final

Went out to dinner tonight with Dew, Chuck, Ian, and Kenny at Brassiere by Niche in CWE. Really good food, good atmosphere, and the prices weren't ridiculous either. Great service. It was nice to celebrate the end of the semester with friends, even though I looked like a homeless guy the rest of the group invited off the street. I ordered the Herb gnocchi pariseine, zucchini, squash, corn, tomato, basil and tasted everyone else's dishes. The chicken was amazing.

Also treated myself to the first beer in two weeks. A wonderful and unpretentious draught Saison 'farmhouse ale.' Good times.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende