Dec 24, 2011

Christmas

It's Christmas eve- do you know where your family is?

I live in St.Louis, but I'm in Florida.
My girlfriend lives in St.Louis, and she's there now.
My brother lives in Indiana, but he's here with me in Florida.
My mom lives in Florida, and she's sleeping nearby.
My dad lives in the UK, but he's in Oklahoma tonight.
My grandmother lives in Oklahoma, but she's in Utah tonight.
My other grandmother lives in Oklahoma and she's there now.
My grandfathers live in my memories.
My friends are scattered far and wide across the entire world.

But there are all, actually, here with me.
Merry Christmas

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende