Dec 6, 2011

Tea and Panic

Tonight, I went home and fed Suki, ate dinner, and tried to sleep. I got about an hour of fitful sleep, and then lay in bed, my heart pounding and breathing unusually hard. I'd been unable to get my thoughts of the upcoming deadlines out of my head, and so my body was responding by freaking out.

I ended up getting up and driving back to school to get back to work as it seems to be the only thing that can settle me down. On the plus side, they were having the finals tea break when I arrived, so I was able to brew myself a cup of chamomile tea, and sit down with some people who are taking studio a with a lot more lighthearted attitude.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende