Jul 14, 2013

Sunday recovery

Slow morning of making banana pancakes and some housecleaning. The floor was so dirty, I broke down and swept.

I took the slow bus all the way up reforma to LaVilla, looking for some religious art at the massive market outside that pious Disneyland. Everything was new and mass produced, didn't see anything handcrafted.

Giving in, I caught the metro back to Zona Rosa and the Bazar Fusion, the weekend independent designer jewelry and craft fair. Also got some really fresh peppermint sorbet.

Grocery shopping in the afternoon, and some Skype calls with family. Wrote a long post about Taxco, and now I think I will hit the hay early tonight. Maybe read in bed for awhile.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende