May 23, 2013

counting back the years

Flipping through old posts, here's a 12 month rewind of where I was on this date. How many years ago...

0- typical working day in Mexico City, Mexico

1- taking a break from job hunting to join Tay and Saori on a road trip to Chicago from his apartment in Bloomington, Indiana.

2- job hunting and exploring changes to Phoenix at the newly built CityScape. Still feteing mom and Tay's graduation from ASU. Wondering what I'm going to do during the summer, and trying to figure out how to go visit Saori in Helsinki.

3 working and living in Phoenix, volunteering with Jamie and leading teen volunteers in tire wall building. Saori and I went to Cosanti to buy a bell as a Phoenix souvenier as we pondered our upcoming departure to St. Louis.

4- working and living in Phoenix, Saori and I preparing to take the LEED test.

5- working in Phoenix, went over to mom's house with Saori and played cards with Grandma Loretta

6- very excited to have a full time job at DWL and driving around my new Prius, moving into my new apartment close to downtown.

7 the beginning of my summer internship at DWL, hanging out with Aldo at my Tempe apartment, getting my documents for a semester in Argentina in order.

8- exploring Paris with Chase on my lengthy backpacking trip through Europe

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende