May 4, 2013

lonesome night in Condesa


Walked around Condesa tonight. Condesa is a colonia which has a large population of Argentines, and its a beautiful, old, and lush neighborhood. Pizzarias and bars everywhere. Really reminded me of where I used to live in Buenos Aires. Full of people and life at night. Dimly lit, it almost feels like a giant garden with the underside of the tree canopies lit from the glow of the carriage lamps and restaurants and bars. Picked out a few places I’d love to come back and try with friends.

A double decker tour bus slowly rolled by, filled with riotous and drunk Aussies celebrating their league Rugby win.

Also found a good bookstore.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende