May 21, 2013

night at the Casa Prado

Despite the proximity of Mexico City and the US, it still seems to take a ridiculous amount of time to cross a distance which is drivable in about 8 hours.

Because its late, I’ll save that story.

My dear friend Sal and his family are in town, so I retraced my old commute back to the Casa Prado and said hello to everyone. Silvia had some wonderful bean soup on the stove, and leftover tinga so I chowed down and caught up with Sal.

Afterwards, Sal and his dad drove me back to my apartment in Del Valle, so I got to have a nice view of the city at night, from the top deck of the perifetico (double deck freeway).

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende