May 9, 2013

MetroBus- encouraging walking since 2005!

I think I’m done taking the metrobus in the afternoons. I can sympathize with the women, and I understand why they get their own separate entrance and car. I’m not sure you understand how packed these metrobuses can get. All of these true with no exaggerations: the metrobus was so packed,

-when the driver slammed on the brakes, nobody moved.
-standing, I had trouble finding floor space for my feet.
-the doors couldn’t open
-I was touching six people simultaneously.

And then today, all of the above, plus the added sexual thrill of the fat pincha pendejo behind me grinding his crotch into my ass for the last five minutes of the trip.

Stay classy,  Mexico City.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende