May 1, 2013

monday

Monday we worked until 3 am. The metro stops running at midnight and doesn’t start up again until 5. And I really didn’t want to walk across the city at 3 am. My coworker, Ran, gave a radio taxi number, and other coworker offered to help me call, but I decided it would be a good Spanish test.

I guess I failed because my taxi never came, I had to call them back and re give the address. It wasn’t expensive actually, about $5, although it freaked me out he wasn’t running the meter. Must be a zone fare after a certain time. No traffic on the roads and we made good time. This time, with my keys, I didn’t have to disturb K.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende